Entrust: Disciples on Mission Retreat
During this intensive experience, attendees will receive the vision, formation, and practical knowledge in how to carry out the process of spiritual multiplication. Thanks to the generosity of the Bishop’s Appeal, this retreat is free of charge for staff, volunteers, and parishioners within the Diocese of Green Bay
Click the links below to sign up. Registration links are typically available and registration opens 2 months prior to each retreat. Please note that capacity is limited, and sessions fill up quickly.
- December 5-7, 2023 | Norbertine Center for Spirituality in De Pere
- January 9-11, 2024 | Norbertine Center for Spirituality in De Pere
- February 20-22, 2024 | Norbertine Center for Spirituality in De Pere
- March 5-7, 2024 | Jesuit Retreat House in Oshkosh
- April 9-11, 2024 | Norbertine Center for Spirituality in De Pere
After attending Entrust, if your parish is interested in becoming a potential host site for future retreats, please reach out to Eileen Gale, Missionary Discipleship Director, at 920-272-8307 or send Eileen a message here.
Promotional Video #1 (April 2022) - Share this video by linking to vimeo.com/687175659
Promotional Video #2 (July 2022) - Share this video by linking to vimeo.com/734499488
And what you have heard from me through many witnesses entrust to faithful people who will be able to teach others as well." – 2 Timothy 2:2
- A New Pentecost
- Unpacking Missionary Discipleship
- Ignite the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Knowing and Sharing the Kerygma
- The Art of Listening and Hospitality
- Knowing and Sharing your Testimony
- Discipling Others into Missionary Disciples
- Missionary Discipleship Practicum
Want to learn more? We're here to help!
Eileen Gale, Missionary Discipleship Director at 920-272-8307 or send Eileen a message here.
Sam Schmalz, Missionary Discipleship Coordinator, at 920-272-8329 or send Sam a message here.