Parish Life Mission Team
The mission of this team is to support frontline parish staff and parishioners in their efforts to positively impact communities and proclaim the Gospel to their local mission field by:
- Assisting parishes to become fully engaged through creating engaging Sunday experiences, RCIA, and Sacraments.
- Supporting Hispanic and multicultural ministry outreach
- Cultivating young adult ministry
- Expanding evangelization
- Leading parish mission planning efforts.
Mission Team Leader
Office of Divine Worship Contact Count: 3
The Office of Divine Worship works to provide liturgical and catechumenal (RCIA) resources for parishes, formation opportunities, and overall support for the liturgical and sacramental life of the parishes and agencies of the Diocese in serving Bishop Ricken as the chief liturgist of the Diocese.
The Office also assists in the coordination of Diocesan and Episcopal liturgies.
We look forward to continuing to expand our outreach and services as we continue to recognize the vital role of our worship within our Christian identity as we allow ourselves and our worshiping communities to be continually formed as true disciples of Christ by full, active, and conscious participation in liturgy and our rich tradition of prayer.
Office of Hispanic & Multicultural Ministry Contact Count: 1
Office of Parish Evangelization Contact Count: 2
The Office of Parish Evangelization seeks to accompany and equip parishes to evangelize people at every phase of the discipleship process of Discover Jesus, Follow Jesus, Worship Jesus and Share Jesus. With a special emphasis on the first two phases of discovering and following Jesus, the Office of Parish Evangelization offers support, training and resources to parishes on Alpha and Post-Alpha initiatives. This support also includes creating awareness on how seekers and newcomers can access a user-friendly onramp into parish life.
Office of Parish Mission Planning Contact Count: 3
The Office of Parish Mission Planning provides:
- Consultation, guidelines, and training for parish leadership, staff and volunteers in organizational effectiveness and parish operations
- Training and assistance in establishing parish mission plans in alignment with the vision and mission of the Diocese of Green Bay